The Scar Aid® Silicone Stick is a revolutionary, patented stick that provides the same physician recommended scar management technology found in silicone sheeting and gels, in an ultra convenient, easy to apply, glide-on applicator.
- Patented scar reduction in a revolutionary stick
- Designed for all scars, including raised (hypertrophic and keloid), flat and burn scars
- No more messy creams or ointments
- Fits conveniently in purse or pocket
- Fragrance and dye-free
- Contains silicone, the ONLY proven topical scar treatment ingredient
- Perfect scar treatment for face, and other exposed skin such as the neck, arms, elbows, legs, ankles, feet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Clean and dry the scar site before each application.
- Apply Scar Aid® liberally over the entire scar.
- Repeat several times daily for 8-12 weeks or until scar stops responding.
- To remove, wipe off with a clean cloth or tissue.
- Recommended storage conditions are 55ºF – 95ºF (13ºC-35ºC).
The overall optimal period of use is usually 8 to 12 weeks.